The Nomadic Feet, a family and a community of people who have hunger to live life to the fullest and to experience it in its raw form, a travel community committed to bring the travelers off the map and explore the unexplored. The core belief of the community is not just to explore the terrains but oceans, seas and most importantly inculcate the traveler’s mindset to explore themselves along the journey and to break the myth that travel takes a big toll on pocket.
Aiming at cultivating the traveler’s mindset among youth, we carved ourselves to be conducive to a student’s budget and creating a local and culturally rich experience with homely accommodation and sure shot boost to the feel good hormones inside every traveler.
We are on our path of being the largest community of fervent travelers, wanderers and trekkers.
- A beautiful riverside camp site to relax during the day and indulge in outdoor sports like valley ball with breakfast and lunch
- A homestay experience in the heart of village Pantwari along with the local cuisine and delicacies
- Explore villages and getting to know the local culture and mythology of the village especially the tales around Nag Tibba temple.
- Meet and befriend the trekkers as young as 9 years of age and as old as 80 years of age staying in the village.
- Visit Goat village which earns its living mostly by rearing goats and its milk products.
- Beautiful streams and icy cold waterfalls in the village
- Introductory Yoga and meditation session at the hilltop
- Trekking the green and chilly trails of garhwal Himalayas and Nag tibba range
- Overnight camping and stargazing experience at Nag tibba basecamp.
- Session explaining how to pitch your own tents anywhere
- Local cuisines at the Nag tibba basecamp Kathian
- Conquering a challenging and renowned summit of lower Garhwal Himalayas, Nag Tibba
- A breathtaking view of the Himalayan ranges of Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch, Kala Nag, Srikanta, Chaukhamba, Kedarnath and Gangotri from nag tibba top.
- Experienced trek leads and local travel Guide facility during the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Good Hiking Shoes/Sports shoes with grip
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Dry Fruits/Chocolates
- Any prescribed medication
- Inflatable/Neck Pillow