The Nomadic Feet, a family and a community of people who have hunger to live life to the fullest and to experience it in its raw form, a travel community committed to bring the travelers off the map and explore the unexplored. The core belief of the community is not just to explore the terrains but oceans, seas and most importantly inculcate the traveler’s mindset to explore themselves along the journey and to break the myth that travel takes a big toll on pocket.
Aiming at cultivating the traveler’s mindset among youth, we carved ourselves to be conducive to a student’s budget and creating a local and culturally rich experience with homely accommodation and sure shot boost to the feel good hormones inside every traveler.
We are on our path of being the largest community of fervent travelers, wanderers and trekkers.
- Stay at a farm house – amidst organic farms and dairy farms, a home to vivid flora in himachal and beautiful ducklings and home-bred dairy animals like cows and mountain goats.
- Visit Tea Gardens of Himachal Pradesh and the processing unit to explore the processing of aromatic tea.
- Meet locals and their houses in quiet and serene villages of Dharamshala.
- Explore villages and local dialects and languages of Dharamshala.
- Visit dairy farms and learning how to milk and rear the cows.
- Visit farms and knowing about the history of farms and details of farming and chance to pluck and munch on fresh fruits directly from farms.
- Visit world renowned Dalai Lama’s residential buddhist monastery in Tsuglakhang Complex, McLeodganj
- Visit Bhagsu Nag waterfall and temple in McLeodganj.
- Visit Sunset point in McLeodganj
- Visit St. Johns Church on the way to McLeodganj
- Trekking the snowy and chilled trails of Triund.
- Overnight camping and stargazing experience at Triund.
- Local cuisines at the Triund hilltop.
What Else :
- A survival skill workshop and hands on experience in tent pitching and technical intricacies of descending and ascending during a trek.
- Human Library/ Storytelling/Poetry sessions.
- An introductory yoga and meditation workshop